A slightly expensive product, the Linksys AC5000 is one of the most powerful wireless routers because it can deliver very high speed and combined with Tri-Band and MU MIMO technology
If you are planning to buy a new wireless router or upgrade your old home router, you should consider this one. It is an ideal choice for any households with heavy wireless use. It offers to speed up to 2.2Gbps for lag-free streaming or multiplayer online gaming and increase your home productivity. Another great feature is the ability of this router to update its firmware automatically once the manufacturer releases the new firmware, this makes the router always secure and up-to-date.
- High-bandwidth applications like video conferencing and movie streaming are ideal for the two high-speed 5 GHz bands, while lower-bandwidth devices like older wireless-N and -G computers can utilize the 2.4 GHz band.
- 8 Gigabit ports for wired speeds 10x faster than standard Ethernet for your printers, consoles, and Smart TVs
- Advanced Security features WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall help keep your network safely connected
- Enable Seamless Roaming by pairing Max-Stream Routers with Max-Stream Range Extenders. Your device will automatically switch to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you move around your house
This is an inexpensive wireless router and most of the customers use it for home use. Also great for online gaming and streaming movies.
It has a speed of 450 Mbps that is perfect for bandwidth-intensive tasks such as video streaming and gaming. Its IP-based bandwidth helps users to determine how much bandwidth should be allotted to each wifi-enabled device. The WPS button will be used for one-touch security encryption. It allows you to set limits on when and how devices can connect to the internet, hence helping keep children safe with parental controls. TP-Link packs it with a 2-year warranty and 24/7 technical support.
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not compatible with phoneline internet. 802.11n technology, 15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g, Three antennas for increased coverage and stability, System Requirements – Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device, WPS button for one-touch wireless security encryption. Wireless Modes- Router Mode, Range Extender(for V5 and later), Access Point Mode (for V5 and later). Wireless Functions- Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics
- Parental Controls to manage Internet access on children’s or employees’ computers, Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support.
- 450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps. It is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. You could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not
- Note-ping diagnostic tool troubleshoots connectivity, reachability and name resolution to a given host or gateway. Traceroute diagnostic tool tests the performance of a connection. Supports internet explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other and java enabled browser
Though slightly more expensive than the N450, customers are happy with this product as it has ‘quadrupled’ their initial Wi-Fi speed.
The N750 delivers a fast Wi-Fi speed of up to 300 + 450 (up to 750 Mbps) and is a perfect option for medium to larger homes. You can also access and share wirelessly your USB drives or printer. This product has a secure, reliable connection and provides web filtering for all your devices, thanks to the parental control feature.
Meanwhile, with Advanced QoS feature, you can prioritize your internet traffic.. also it is optimized to make you more comfortable while watching HD movies or gaming
- Faster WiFi speed 300 + 450 – up to 750Mbps
- Improves WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Wirelessly access and share USB Hard Drive and Printer
- IPv6 Compatible-Future-proof your network
- NETGEAR GENIE APP – Personal dashboard to monitor, manage and repair your network
- Supports Windows 8. WiFi Range- Medium to large homes. Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz. Broadband (cable, DSL) Internet service and modem with Ethernet connection
- This product is a Router ONLY. Modem not included.
It is a pricier option, but with touchscreen feature and 95% of the customers could set up the product in 3 minutes.
This product does not have a built-in DSL modem. It is a multifunction device where; the device can be used as a primary wireless router, a wifi range extender, a wifi access point, or a wireless bridge. It also offers parental control option where you can schedule or manage online activities for your kids. It has a 1-year warranty and unlimited technical support.
- 95% of customers SET IT UP IN 3 MINUTES using Touchscreen Wizard; World’s 1st TOUCHSCREEN Router
- NO PC/Mac/CD needed for Setup or Management
- MULTI PURPOSE USAGE: Use as primary WiFi Router or Range Extender or Access Point or Wireless Bridge – No built-in DSL modem
- UNIVERSAL RANGE EXTENDER MODE: Compatible with any existing router (eg: Netgear, Linksys, Belkin etc.); COMPATIBLE WITH PC, Windows, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, XBOX
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY and UNLIMITED TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Technical Support: +1 (855) 969 7328 or email@example.com
This wireless-AC router is up to 4.3 times faster than a wifi-N router, and it has a great Wi-Fi range too. The device is capable of delivering up to 600 Mbps at 2.4 GHz frequency and 1300 Mbps at 5 GHz frequency that can be used for media-intensive apps
The device is powered by a 1.6GHz dual-core processor and combined with 512MB of RAM that allows the router run faster and data transfer speeds become more quickly and allowing multiple users to game online and stream movies at the same time. The device also has Smart Wi-Fi application with Network Map software to makes it easier when controlling home wi-fi network at any time and anywhere.
It has a simultaneous dual-band speed of 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) and 1300 Mbps (5 GHz). Its powerful CPU promotes simultaneous high-speed processing, allowing multiple users to game online and stream movies at the same time. You can also share content via an external storage device with ultra-fast data transfer speeds. Parental control over content can also be gained.
- Wireless-AC, up to 4.3x faster than N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to 600 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1300 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intensive applications
- 4 high-performance antennas: Engineered to enhance dual-band communication, four external, adjustable antennas ensure supreme Wi-Fi signal strength in multilevel homes and small offices
- Dual Core 1.6 GHz CPU: Powerful CPU promotes simultaneous high-speed data processing allowing multiple users to simultaneously game online, stream movies, and transfer files without lagging
- Share content via an external storage device with ultra-fast data transfer speeds. USB 3.0 delivers enhanced performance over USB 2.0; eSATA delivers optimal data transfer speeds from external SATA drives and accommodates USB 2.0
A cheap option, the router is well made and flexible. It has a nice finish and customers seem happy with this little black product.
It is a 3-in-1 device that that can work as a wireless access point, wifi router, and wifi range extender. Furthermore, its 4 SSIDs will allow you to manage access control and even bandwidth allocation to each device. The product has a speed of 300 Mbps and comes with two 5 dBi antennas that are detachable for more powerful coverage.
- Multiple 3-in-1 Router/Access Point /Range Extender wireless modes
- 4 SSIDs help manage bandwidth allocation and access control
- Powerful Online Multi-tasking, throughput up to 300Mbps
- Two detachable 5dBi antennas for more powerful and wider coverage
A considerably pricey option, this product is not only great for home use but also a perfect choice for office use or heavy gamer.
- It has a combined data rate of up to 5334 Mbps with whole home coverage and combined tri-band Smart Connect that can ensure stable connectivity with faster data delivery for all your wireless devices.
- It can work with majority operating systems, Windows, Mac or Linux. In terms of security, it uses Trend Micro’s AiProtection which provides multi-level protection to protect your network from vulnerability.
- Built-in access to WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) of route-optimized servers ensures low, stable ping times for gaming
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) with the latest 802.11ac 4×4 technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- MU-MIMO technology enables multiple compatible clients to connect at each client’s respective maximum speed. Supports every operating system, including Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Built-in access to WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) of route-optimized servers ensures low, stable ping times for gaming
- AiProtection Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data
- ASUS Smart Connect delivers consistent bandwidth by dynamically switching devices between 2.4 and 5 GHz bands based on speed, load and signal strength; NOTE: Refer the user manual.
This Medialink wifi router is specifically designed not only for large home environments but also for streaming or gaming and supports multiple wireless device connections that can run simultaneously
The AC12oo router has a speed of 300Mbps@2.4GHz and 867 Mbps@5GHz. It provides excellent wireless coverage, for small or even for large homes, thanks to simultaneous dual-band WiFi that can avoid wireless interference. It also has a 2.0 USB port as well as a 4 LAN ports. It comes with Beamforming technology that allows you to stream any online videos and surf on the internet faster. Its Automatic signal management feature will make your wireless-enabled devices receive best wifi signal.
- 10X’S THE SPEED: Most routers in this price range have only “Fast Ethernet” ports that max out at 100Mbps. Our router has Gigabit ports to give you 1,000Mbps for lag-free 4K video streaming & gaming.
- RANGE: Beamforming and 2 high powered antennas work together to cover larger homes by focusing the wireless signal directly to your device
- SAFE: Robust firewall and wireless security keeps out unwanted visitors while Guest Network access gives a separate safe and secure connection to guests
- FULL CONTROL: Are the router lights too bright? Turn them off! Are your kids staying online too late at night? Restrict access to only the times you want
- RANGE EXTENDER: Extend any existing wireless network using the Universal Range Extender Mode to cover even larger areas & keep all your devices on the same network
This exceptional, solid router with a fairly reasonable price and well-covered range beats its rival products by far and is a favorite amongst customers.
The Archer C1200 is a Gigabit wireless router and supports 802.11ac standard. It comes with Gigabit Ethernet ports where you can use it to directly connect to a wide variety of wired devices. It is an excellent choice for any internet plan and with its 1200 Mbps AC Wi-Fi Speed (N300+AC900), streaming 4K movies on multiple devices will be more comfortable and fun. This product’s guest network provides secure Wi-Fi access to guests. It has an easy setup and covers a wide range, with uncompromised speed.
- Dual band router upgrades to 1200 Mbps high-speed internet(300Mbps for 2.4GHz + 900Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream
- Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- USB Access – Share your USB drive content wirelessly
- TP-Link Tether app – Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely. System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10 MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- J.D. Power Ranked TP-Link “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Wireless Routers”
This product is one of the most popular wireless routers for home use in the market, it is reviewed by more than 21.700 customers in Amazon. It provides better fast connection and better Wi-Fi coverage no matter where you connect it in your home and can handle homes with 12 or more wireless-enabled devices.
Using this wifi router, you will enjoy lag-free Wi-Fi experience for gaming, browsing, and video streaming. The speed is up to 450 Mbps + 1300 Mbps. Beamforming boosts coverage and speed for both 2.3 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies.
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- Ideal for homes with 12 or more WiFi devices
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos, or music
- Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps
- Fast access to USB HDD with USB 3.0 port
There are so many routers on the market that it can be very confusing for an average consumer to find the best wireless router. We have picked the 10 best routers for home use 2019. This guide is making it as easy as possible for you to learn which type of router is best suited for your home and then reviewed the top ten picks to help narrow down your selection. Do keep in mind that your mileage may vary and certain routers will have different performances based on high security, maximum range coverage, and hyper-fast speed.
We hope that you learned quite a bit about routers and found the best one for your home. If you have any questions in regards to your router selection or about the article, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below.